Research Grant "Effel donation"
The research grant "Effel Donation" supports young and/or established researchers in the area of oncology and leukaemia with an individual research expense grant. The "Effel Donation" patronage enables the FWO to finance a number of extra Research Grants every 2 years.
- Grant in the amount of €7,450 to purchase equipment and/or to cover bench fees.
- Call closed
- Announcement of results: 22 November 2017
- Start of fellowship: 1 January 2018
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher having acquired a certain amount of continuity in your career up to and including the level of Professor in the rank of Senior Lecturer
- You are affiliated to a university in the Flemish Community. Or to the Evangelical Protestant Faculty in Leuven, the Faculty for Protestant Theology in Brussels, or to a Flemish or federal institute for scientific research.
- You perform research in the area of oncology or leukaemia.
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause
- Your application is submitted to the FWO Expert Panels.
- The Expert Panels report to the Board of Trustees.
- The Board of Trustees decides on your appointment.
Regulations and downloads
- General regulations
These general regulations are applicable for every funding of FWO
- Regulations FWO Research Grant "Effel Donation"
These regulations contain all conditions to apply for a Research Grant "Effel Donation"
- Letter activity report
The following forms can be found on the e-loket:
- Activity report