Research Grant “Eugène Yourassowsky donation”
In memory of Dr Eugène Yourassowsky who devoted his life to research in microbiology and infectious diseases, the credit “Eugène Yourassowsky Donation” was established. This credit supports fundamental and clinical research on human and animal infectious diseases, including the diagnosis and treatment of these infectious diseases. This patronage of the "Eugene Yourassowsky Donation" makes it possible to fund every four years an additional Research Grant since 2014.
- Grant in the amount of €15.000 to purchase equipment and/or to cover bench fees.
- Call closed
- Announcement of results: 19 November 2014
- Start of fellowship: 01 January 2015
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher having acquired a certain amount of continuity in your career up to and including the level of Professor in the rank of Senior Lecturer
- You are affiliated to a university in the Flemish Community. Or to the Evangelical Protestant Faculty in Leuven, the Faculty for Protestant Theology in Brussels, or to a Flemish or federal institute for scientific research.
- You perform fundamental or clinical research on human and animal infectious diseases, including the diagnosis and treatment of these infectious diseases.
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause
- Your application is submitted to the FWO Expertpanel Med3.
- The Expertpanel Med3 report to the Board of Trustees.
- The Board of Trustees decides on your appointment.
Regulations and downloads
- General regulations
These general regulations are applicable for every funding of FWO
- Regulations FWO Research Grant "Eugène Yourassowsky donation"
These regulations contain all conditions to apply for a Research Grant "Eugène Yourassowsky donation"
The following forms can be found on the e-loket:
- Activity report