Research Grant “Fernand De Waele donation”
The Research Grant "Fernand De Waele Donation" supports young and/or established researchers in the area of civil engineering (in first instance) or oncology (in second instance) with an individual research expense grant. The "Fernand De Waele Donation" patronage enables the FWO to finance a number of extra Research Grants every year.
- Grant in the amount of €6,200 to purchase equipment and/or to cover bench fees.
- Deadline: 3 April 2018
- Announcement of results: 28 November 2018
- Start of fellowship: 01 January 2019
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher having acquired a certain amount of continuity in your career up to and including the level of Professor in the rank of Senior Lecturer
- You are affiliated to a university in the Flemish Community. Or to the Evangelical Protestant Faculty in Leuven, the Faculty for Protestant Theology in Brussels, or to a Flemish or federal institute for scientific research.
- You perform research in the area of civil engineering.
- If none of the civil engineering projects meet the relevant criteria, the grant will be used to promote research in the area of oncology.
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause
- Your application is submitted to the FWO Expertpanels.
- The Expertpanels report to the Board of Trustees.
- The Board of Trustees decides on your appointment.
Regulations and downloads
- General regulations
These general regulations are applicable for every funding of FWO
- Regulations FWO Research Grant "Fernand De Waele donation"
These regulations contain all conditions to apply for a Research Grant "Fernand De Waele Donation"
The following forms can be found on the e-loket:
- Activity report