Research Grant “Rimaux-Bartier donation”
The Research Grant "Rimaux-Bartier Donation" supports the top-ranked postdoctoral researcher performing research into an incurable disease, with an individual research expense grant. The "Rimaux-Bartier Donation" patronage enables the FWO to finance a number of extra Research Grants every year.
- Grant in the amount of €12,400 to purchase equipment and/or to cover bench fees.
- Call closed
- Announcement of results: 22 November 2017
- Start of fellowship: 1 January 2018
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher having acquired a certain amount of continuity in your career up to and including the level of Professor in the rank of Senior Lecturer
- You are affiliated to a university in the Flemish Community. Or to the Evangelical Protestant Faculty in Leuven, the Faculty for Protestant Theology in Brussels, or to a Flemish or federal institute for scientific research.
- You perform research into a presently incurable disease.
- You agree with the Research Integrity Clause
- You submit your application via the E-Loket and online application form.
- Your application is submitted to the FWO Expertpanels.
- The Expertpanels formulate concrete proposals on the funding of research grants.
- The Board of Trustees endorses the proposals.
- You can ask for feedback on the decision.
Regulations and downloads
- General regulations
These general regulations are applicable for every funding of FWO
- Regulations FWO Research Grant "Rimaux-Bartier donation"
These regulations contain all conditions to apply for a Research Grant "Rimaux-Bartier donation"
The following forms can be found on the e-loket:
- Activity report