Scientific Prize Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte
In 2017, the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) and the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique-FNRS (F.R.S.-FNRS) will award the biennial Prize of the Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte; this award amounts to 12.500 EUR and aims to encourage scientific research in the field of virology.
- Prize of 12.500 EUR
- This Prize rewards a scientific research achievement in the field of viral infections, in connection with health. It is intended for promising researchers who are, at the time of the submission deadline, attached to either a university of the Flemish Community or to a university of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles. The Prize can be awarded to a research team; exceptionally the prize may be shared.
- Deadline: March 1, 2017
Profile and conditions
- You are, at the time of the submission deadline, attached to either a university of the Flemish Community or to a university of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
- The scientific research may not have been rewarded previously, however, with another scientific award or a previous award of the Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte.
- Applications have to be submitted on March 1, 2017 at the latest by e-mail to the address email@example.com. The following documents are requested:
- the application form, in English and including a list of publications,
- a detailed curriculum vitae.
- The award will be awarded on basis of the recommendations of a jury of experts appointed jointly by F.R.S.-FNRS and FWO.