Information session on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) 2015 call for proposals - Individual Fellowships: presentations
An information session on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) 2015 call for proposals for Individual Fellowships (IF) was organised by the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO), the Fund for Scientific Research – FNRS (F.R.S.-FNRS) and the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO).
The information session was organised to support researchers in the preparation of their MSCA application.
You can find all the presentations here:
- Individual Fellowships (IF) - Theodoros Staikos
- Outreach and communication guidelines MSCA - Arya-Marie Ba Trung
- Support services for applicants - Margot Beereboom
- MSCA Individual Fellow - Wilfried Vandervorst
- Testimony from a Supervisor for a Global Fellowship - Olivier Lambert
- APPLYING FOR A MARIE CURIE INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP: THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS - Jonas Juan-Mateu
- The “dos and don’ts” from the reviewers perspective - Frauke Christ