MSCA info day “Bridging Business and Research”, 30 April 2014, Brussels - presentations
On Wednesday 30 April 2014, the MSCA event “Bridging Business and Research”was held in Brussels. The event was organised by the European Commission together with the Belgian contact points (eg FWO).
The info day was organised to inform SMEs and the non-academic sector in general on the funding possibilities in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) under the new European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020.
The presentations of this information session can be found below.
- MSCA opportunities
- Belgian non-academic sector participation in the Marie Curie Actions under the 7th Framework Programme
- Financial Instruments for the Private Sector, especially SME's
- International Industrial R&D experiences through the Marie Curie programme
- The Singlet Oxygen Strategy: testimony of a SME in a MCA project
- Intra-European Fellowship for career development - A personal perspective
- European IPR Helpdesk