Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Award 2023
Thanks to the generous patronage of a private donator, the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) and Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (F.R.S.-FNRS) will grant an Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Award in 2023.
- Prize amounting to € 30 000.
- To reward an established researcher of at least postdoctoral level for an original fundamental or translational contribution in the field of endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism or nutrition.
- The prize will be awarded in recognition of his/her previously accomplished work, taking into account any future prospects the work may bring to this field.
Profile and conditions?
- You have a PhD.
- You earned your first doctoral degree no more than 16 years before January 1 2023 (possibly extended in case of eligible career breaks, see regulations).
- The award can only be given to an individual scientist from postdoctoral level onwards who is affiliated to a Belgian university or university hospital. The applicant must have been doing research in Belgium in a (bio)medical context for at least six years prior to the submission deadline.
- Submit your candidacy using the appropriate form, filled in correctly and completely (in English), on 01 March 2023 at the latest.
- Your candidacy is submitted to a jury.
- The jury selects the laureate for the prize.
Regulations and downloads
- Regulations Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Award
These regulations contain all conditions, procedures, etc. to apply for the Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Award.
For more information, please contact FWO at firstname.lastname@example.org.