ExxonMobil Chemical European Science & Engineering Award
On the initiatiev of ExxonMobil Chemical Europe Inc., the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) will grant the ExxonMobil Chemical European Science & Engineering Award in 2019.
This Award is granted in recognition of outstanding research that the candidate has achieved in the field of "Innovative research for sustainable energy and chemistry".
- Prize of €40,000, paid to the host institution of the laureate.
Profile and conditions
- You have an affiliation as a researcher of at least postdoctoral level (or upwards).
- You are working at a laboratory of a European university or knowledge institute (non-profit).
- You are maximum 40 years of age.
- Projects sponsored by or researchers working within the ExxonMobil Company or any of its stewarded affiliates are not eligible for the award.
- Submit your application using the appropriate form (in English) by May 20, 2019 at the latest through email@example.com.
- Your application will be submitted to a scientific jury composed of experts.
- The jury selects the winner.
- The Board of Trustees decides on the allocation.