IBM Innovation Award
IBM attaches great importance to promoting research in informatics and its applications. Through the patronage of IBM Belgium, the FWO awards an annual "IBM Innovation Award".
- Prize amounts to €5,000
- In recognition of an outstanding PhD thesis that presents an original contribution to informatics or its applications in one of the following fields:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
- Analytics & Big Data
- Mobile Computing
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
The informatics part of the work must be both thorough and advanced.
Profile and conditions
- You are a postdoctoral researcher who has obtained his/her PhD thesis from a Flemish University or the Royal Military Academy between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019.
- You are affiliated to a recognized university or the Royal Military Academy at the time of the deadline (March 31, 2020).
- Submit your application to email@example.com using the appropriate form on March 31, 2020 at the latest.
- A scientific jury evaluates all applications
- The jury selects the winner.
- The Board of Trustees decides on the allocation.