IBM Innovation Award
IBM attaches great importance to promoting research in informatics and its applications. Through the patronage of IBM Belgium, the FWO awards an annual "IBM Innovation Award".
- Prize amounts to €5,000
- In recognition of an outstanding PhD thesis that presents an original contribution to informatics or its applications in one of the following fields:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Social Media
- Analytics & Big Data
- Mobile Computing
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher who has defended his/her PhD thesis between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
- You are affiliated to a recognized university or the Royal Military Academy at the time of the deadline.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the appropriate form on June 3, 2019 at the latest.
- A scientific jury evaluates all the applications
- The jury selects the winner.
- The Board of Trustees decides on the allocation.