IBM Innovation Award
IBM attaches great importance to promoting research in informatics and its applications. Through the patronage of IBM Belgium, the FWO awards an annual "IBM Innovation Award".
- Prize amounts to €5,000
- In recognition of an outstanding PhD thesis that presents an original contribution to informatics or its applications in one of the following fields:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Analytics & Big Data
- Cyber Security
- (Hybrid) Cloud Computing
- Quantum Computing
The informatics part of the work must be both thorough and advanced.
Profile and conditions
- You are a postdoctoral researcher who has obtained his/her PhD thesis from a Flemish University or the Royal Military Academy between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
- You are affiliated to a recognized university or the Royal Military Academy at the time of the deadline (May 15, 2023).
- Submit your application to email@example.com using the appropriate form on May 15, 2023 at the latest.
- A scientific jury evaluates all applications
- The jury selects the winner
Regulations and downloads
The regulations detail all aspects of the application procedure for the IBM Innovation Award.
- Application form