Scientific Award AstraZeneca Foundation – Psycho-social vulnerability during the pandemic 2022
The AstraZeneca Foundation attaches great importance to promoting scientific research. On the initiative of the AstraZeneca Foundation, the FWO and F.R.S.-FNRS will give in 2022 a scientific award in recognition of innovative scientific research leading to novel insights on psycho-social vulnerability during the pandemic.
- Prize amounting to 25,000 EURO.
- Rewards innovative scientific research leading to novel insights on psycho-social vulnerability during the pandemic.
- The prize is intended to reward an established investigator on the basis of his/her previous work, with a perspective of future development in the same field.
Profile and conditions?
- You have a PhD.
- The applicant must have obtained his/her first PhD degree maximum 15 years before the date of the submission deadline (possibly extended in case of eligible career breaks, see regulations).
- The award can only be given to an individual scientist from postdoctoral level onwards who is affiliated to a Belgian university or university hospital. The applicant must have been doing research in Belgium in a biomedical context or in the fields of clinical psychology/social sciences for at least five consecutive years prior to the submission deadline.
- Submit your candidacy using the appropriate form, filled in correctly and completely (in English), on 04 July 2022 at the latest.
- Your candidacy is submitted to a jury.
- The jury selects the laureate for the prize.
Regulations and downloads
- Regulations Scientific Award AstraZeneca Foundation – Psycho-social vulnerability during the pandemic 2022
The regulations detail all aspects of the application procedure for the Scientific Award AstraZeneca Foundation.
For more information, contact FWO at firstname.lastname@example.org.