Scientific Award Foundation AstraZeneca - Metabolic Diseases 2017
The Foundation AstraZeneca attaches great importance to promoting scientific research. On the initiative of the Foundation AstraZeneca, the FWO and F.R.S.-FNRS will award in 2017 a scientific prize in recognition of innovative research in the field of metaboli diseases.
- Prize amounting to 25,000 EURO.
- Rewards innovative scientific research on cardiovascular risk factors in metabolic diseases, including congenital disorders of metabolism.
- The prize is intended to reward established investigators on the basis of his/her previous work, with a perspective of future development in the same field.
Profile and conditions?
- You have a PhD.
- The applicant cannot have reached the age of 45 on the date of submission deadline.
- The prize can only be given to an individual scientist from postdoctoral level onwards who is affiliated to a Belgian university or university hospital. The applicant can have the Belgian or foreign nationality on the condition that he/she has been doing research activities in Belgium in a biomedical context during at least the five years prior to the submission deadline. The applicant cannot have reached the age of 45 on the date of submission deadline.
- Call closed
- Your candidacy is submitted to a jury.
- The jury selects the laureate for the prize.
Regulations and downloads
For more information, contact FWO at firstname.lastname@example.org.