Scientific Prize McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company attaches great importance to the promotion of scientific research. Thanks to the patronage of McKinsey & Company, the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) and the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique – FNRS (F.R.S.-FNRS) can annually award two scientific prizes in recognition of a PhD in exact sciences, applied sciences, social, economic or management sciences, or biomedical sciences. One scientific prize is awarded to a young researcher from the Flemish Community, and one to a young researcher from the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles. The researcher needs to demonstrate the social and economic relevance or concrete implementation of his/her PhD.
- Two prizes (one for the Flemish Community, one for the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles), each amounting to €5,000.
- In recognition of original PhD research with practical implementation or social and/or economic relevance.
Profile and conditions
- You have defended your PhD between January 1, 2022 and December, 31 2022.
- You are affiliated to a Flemish university on the date of the submission deadline (April 03, 2023).
- You have not previously received a prize for the submitted work.
- Call closed
- Attach your CV and an electronic copy of the PhD.
- Your candidacy is submitted to a jury of experts.
- The jury selects the winner of each prize.
Regulations and downloads
The regulations detail all aspects of the application procedure for the Scientific Prize McKinsey & Company
- Application form