Scientific Prize Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte
In 2021, the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) and the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique-FNRS (F.R.S.-FNRS) will award the biennial Prize of the Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte. This award amounts to 12.500 EUR and aims to encourage scientific research in the field of virology.
- Prize of 12.500 EUR
- This Prize rewards a scientific research achievement in the field of viral infections, in connection with health. It is intended for promising researchers of at least postdoctoral level who are at the time of the submission deadline attached to either a university of the Flemish Community, to a university of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, or to a federal or regional research centre active in biomedical research. The Prize can be awarded to a research team; exceptionally the prize may be shared.
Profile and conditions
- You are, at the time of the submission deadline, attached to either a university of the Flemish Community, to a university of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, or to a federal or regional research centre active in biomedical research (e.g. Institute of Tropical Medicie, VIB, VITO, SCK-CEN,...).
- The scientific research may not have been rewarded previously with another scientific award or a previous award of the Studiecentrum Prinses Joséphine-Charlotte.
Applications have to be submitted on March 1, 2021 at the latest by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The following documents are requested:
- the application form, in English and including a list of publications,
- a detailed curriculum vitae.
The award will be awarded on basis of the recommendations of a jury of experts appointed jointly by F.R.S.-FNRS and FWO.