Oswald Vander Veken Prize
The Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO) and the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique-FNRS (F.R.S.-FNRS) attach great importance to the promotion of research into the knowledge of tumors. That is why the FWO and the FNRS will award, every three years, the ‘Oswald Vander Veken Prize’ in recognition of an original contribution to knowledge about the tumours of the locomotor system, their etiology, prevention, diagnosis and/or treatment.
- Prize of € 25,000
- The Prize is intended to reward a completed work that contributes to the knowledge of tumours of the locomotor system, their etiology, prevention, diagnosis or treatment;
- This Prize is awarded every three years.
- Deadline: 2 March 2020
Profile and conditions
- You are a researcher affiliated with a university in the European Economic Area or Switzerland on the day of the deadline.
- Both individual researchers and research teams (of maximum 3 researchers) can apply for the Prize.
- You submit your candidacy using the appropriate form (English) on March 2, 2020 at the latest.
- You attach your CV and a list of publications.
- You attach a description showing that the research contributes to the knowledge of tumours of the locomotor system.
- Your candidacy is submitted to a jury.
- The jury selects the winner of each prize.
- The Board of Trustees decides on the allocation.