What happens with the subsidies from the Federal Government?

  • The subsidies from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy are used to fund research projects for the study of fundamental material science in the context of the Inter-University Institute of Nuclear Sciences associated fund.
  • The subsidy from the Ministry for Public Health goes towards the funding of medical research projects of the associated Fund for Medical Scientific Research.
  • The scientific policy budget includes a subsidy for additional research related employment at universities.
  • The Federal Government supports the operation of the FWO through various fiscal and parafiscal facilities.