Profile of the university and the faculty, departmental and/or other entities that have been given regulatory and supervisory powers for PhD research
- monitor the qualities and the proper functioning of the supervisor;
- monitor the qualities and the proper functioning of the PhD students, postdoctoral and other researchers;
- in particular pay sufficient attention to prevention, awareness raising, training, detection, monitoring, remediation and sanctioning with respect to all aspects of research integrity;
- take appropriate action in case of complaints or comments from one or more actors in the research process;
- ensure that research data can be stored securely and durably, within the limits of the facilities available at the institution.